Monday, July 4, 2011

The Obsolete Man

We watched "The Obsolete Man" rerun of the Twilight Zone this evening and I was struck by how similar the outrageous rhetoric that was being spewed by "The State" sounded just like what is coming from the liberal left these days. For more info on this episode, here's the wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Obsolete_Man Episode 65, made in 1961. They strove for the outrageous, but I don't think they knew how close to the truth they were coming.

The state had proven that "there is no God" and had banned books. Possession of a bible was a capital offense. We are coming ever closer to this reality. They are working on "proving there is no god." part right now. You were a brainwashed sheep that followed the orders of the state or you were declared "obsolete" and "liquidated". And I swear to you, the speech given by the Chancellor could have come from Obama's lips on CNN just the other day.

Where did we lose our way in the past 40 years? My grandmothers generation obviously understood. I think my mom's generation, with their drugs and free love and rebellion, lost sight of their pride and patriotism. Now they are trying to tell us its wrong to be patriotic and celebrate the 4th of july. I encourage each of you to watch The Obsolete Man and make your own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment