Friday, July 22, 2011

Skewed View of the World

I have been flipping channels again, just to make sure I'm getting the complete picture and not falling into the "brainwashed" category by only watching one news channel. Let's see, here's the breakdown.

Five minutes on CNN - 1 story about CNN's streaming app on Ipad, 1 story on showgirls protesting hotel fees in vegas, and 1 story about toxic air and global warming.

Five minutes on Fox - 1 story on the Budget impass, 1 story on NASA's space program ending, 1 story on the Heatwave, 1 story on the boys in NY who are now sex offenders for mooning.

Hmm, showgirls vs. the debt crisis. Which one do I want to see? No wonder their ratings are lower than Mr. Rogers Reruns. So, no, I'm not really getting biased. CBS and ABC aren't on yet, so I will have to check in on them later today. But I really don't have high hopes for anything with much content. Keep checking your view and keep looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment