Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tension is brewing, how about the tea?

What happened to my tea party?  We all just got disgusted with the choices we were presented?  The one man that had Obama whipped hands down has been run out of the race.  Whatever happened to those women accusing Cain?  They just disappeared after he dropped from the race.  Hmmm, and they all worked for the Democratic National Convention too.  Smells like a watergate situation to me.

Now we have Obama fanning the flames of the race baiting situation.  What does he have to gain from this?  Is he trying to start a civil war so he can suspend the constitution and avoid not being re-elected?  This kid was shot, but oops, it was a hispanic that did it.  How do you spin that into hate by the whites?  That's going to be an interesting one to see. 

And who the hell came up with the birth control BS?  George Stephanopolis!  Why aren't the republicans spinning this right back?  Obama wants to FORCE you to take birth control.  He doesn't want you to have babies!  It has about as much truth as the horse hockey they are spewing out.  Nobody is trying to take birth control away, we just don't want to pay for them to screw around.  Here's an idea.  If I pay for your birth control, you get sterilized!  How about that one?  I would pay for that crap!  Maybe then we would stop breeding idiots that just suck off the government tit!

Ok, my head is spinning and my eyes are bleeding again.  I will leave you with this though, "I do not know what path others shall take, but as for me, GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment