Friday, September 3, 2010

We're Headed In What Direction?!

Obama is the ultimate spin master. Horrible job news came out today and he says we are headed in the right direction? What, if we want to become a third world country, maybe. He had his Labor Secretary, Hilda Solis, spewing a bunch of BS about "There are Jobs out there!" Where?! If you can fight with the fortune 500 execs and kick their old man butts you might get the job flipping burgers at Mickey D's. Maybe you can displace Juan in the fields, picking fruit. I know that's where I thought I would end up after my Masters Degree. (Where is that silly sarcasm button again?)

She states: ..."more than a year ago, when the economy was losing a staggering 800,000 jobs a month"... and goes on to say "During the past eight months, the economy has averaged 95,000 new private sector jobs." WHAT?!?! Ok, 8 months at 800,000 jobs a month is 6,400,000. She says " The Recovery Act saved millions of American jobs " Then says it's only 95,000 jobs! Um, correct my math, but that is a net loss of 6,305,000. Those 95,000 jobs saved by the 1.3 Trillion dollar Stimulus package only cost our country $13,684,210.53 each. Hell, you could have paid each of those people like they won the lottery and done better. What a crock!

So just exactly what direction are we headed in Mr. President? The right direction?! You have GOT to be KIDDING ME! Please don't tell me you think I'm that stupid. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced, it's the others we have to worry about. Good commentary though.

    ReplyDelete