Friday, April 30, 2010

First Joe, then Wall Street

Every once in a while Obama lets his mask slide a little bit.  In an address to Wall Street, that looked more like a campaign stop, he stated "I do think at some point you've made enough money."  That is more than just a little telling.  If this man gets his way he will have salary caps on every american's income and the rest will go to the deadbeats that live off of welfare. 

Where is the candidate that will have the balls to stand up to the minority and do away with some of these entitlement programs.  Why can't welfare be limited like unemployment is?  Oh, that's right, they've turned that into another welfare program too.  How much more of this can we stand America?

I went to the store tonight and felt like I was a minority.  There was a black kid walking around.  That's not all that remarkable, but this little idiot had on a pair of jeans with the waist at his knees, a pair of long shorts with that waist at his thighs, another pair of shorts with that waist slung low, and then his underwear sticking out.  Now normally I would just shake my head and go on, thinking to myself, at least he can't run from the cops when they chase him.  But this kid shoves his way in front of me to get to something on a shelf and then looks at me like I'm to blame.  No excuse me.  No can I get to that.  Shoves my cart. 

Then there was the woman in front of me in line.  Her cart was piled high with groceries.  I compared it to the meager shopping I had done.  When she checks out she uses her welfare debit card.  My tax dollars are buying her food.  She had gotten something that didn't qualify and she made a big deal out of it.  There are times I want to scream "Your not paying for it so shut up."

I am not racist.  It's not because the kid was black.  It's because of the entitlement mindset and the lack of common courtesy.  I also saw appropriately dressed black men with their families doing the shopping who were polite.  I saw single moms with several kids who paid for their food.  There is a good core of people out there, but they are too quiet.  We need to speak up and be heard.  Tell everyone that we are tire of being shoved out of the way for those who feel entitled to be rude.  Tell the government to quit supporting druggies and ungrateful wenches with welfare.  Pass the mandatory drug testing to receive either welfare or any other sort of assistance.  That would put a stop to your drug problems really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment