Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Obama slams "Teabaggers" with the new "N" word

Johnathan Atler has written a new book called "The Promise: President Obama, Year One".  President Obama is quoted in the book referring the to Tea Party as Teabaggers, referencing the sexual act of Teabagging, where a man places his scrotum on the face of the person being tea bagged.  Mr. Alter wrote, "Obama said that the unanimous House vote against the Recovery Act 'set the tenor for the whole year': 'That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.' "  (Ref: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/05/strong-brew/

So Obama has finally sunk to using the new "N" word in reference to his opponents.  I don't know how to react to this.  I am furious that he has the audacity to call us Teabaggers.  May as well call a black man a Nigger.  I am delighted that he has sunk to this level because he has nothing else left in his bag of tricks to pull out.  I am terrified that this man is going to drive our country to civil war with his racist comments.    If the liberal left keep this up, they will eventually push someone over the edge.  My biggest fear is that it will be a waterfall effect and the rest will follow shortly. 

Last year the Russians predicted that the US would enter a Civil War this summer.  The partisanship in this country has never been higher.  The rate of government expansion is unprecedented.  The stress on the American businessperson is over the top.  We are a powder keg ready to explode.  I have been stopped and cursed for listening to Glenn Beck or Rush on my car radio.  I have had troop support stickers stoken off my truck and nasty notes left in their place.  I have never seen this much hatred and venom in the general public any time before.  God have mercy on us.  Even those who don't believe in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment