Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I will NOT apologize for being American!

What is the deal? Why is Obama over seas in the first place. Europe doesn't vote in our elections. I don't give a hoot if Turkey likes us or not. Why the hell is he apologizing for America?! And why is he kissing the crotch of the Saudi King? Why isn't the mainstream slobbering media talking about that crap? Gee, I wonder. Wake up sheeple, or you will all be under Sharia law. Personally, I will get stoned to death before I wrap up in a black scarf from head to toe.

This is the essence of the guild ridden left wing that runs our nation. They are guilty that they are successful. They are self loathing that they have more freedom than anywhere else in the world. And they are doing all that they can to reverse this so they can alleviate that guilt. Well here's some advice for you suckers. GET A GD THERAPIST AND GET OVER IT.

I have been paying attention lately to all the people who say they didn't vote for him. It is overwhelmingly running 8 to 1. So my question is, how the hell did he get elected? I would be interested to know how many states where he won had a Democratic Secretary of State. I am not making any accusations, but it is an interesting question. I know how easy it would be for one IT person to skew the databases that handle the vote counts. I also know how easy it is for an SOS to skew the results by throwing out batches of votes that could swing it one way or another.

But I digress once again into how corrupt our government is. Back to the point. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE for BEING AMERICAN!!!! I love my country and I love being an American. I do NOT love the direction our coutry is headed and I think we need to wake up and stop this crap. Go attend the tea parties. Organize protests so that McCaskill and her ilk know exactly how pissed off we are. Let them know that the Clinging Rednecks are fed up and won't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment