Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Being brain dead prerequsite for Hollywood

When did it become a pre-requisite that you must be brain dead in order to be a movie star? Sean Penn has declared publicly that he wants jail time for any reports who criticize Hugo Chavez. He also wants his critics to die screaming with Rectal Cancer. So here is my question… WHY IS THIS GUY A MOVIE STAR!!!!??? If you go see one movie this guy makes, then shame on you. I personally think that Penn and Garafolo should get married and self implode on each other. I don’t understand how idiots like this can still get a job or a script somewhere. Of course, I don’t understand who would vote for Pelosi or Boxer either, but that does sort of explain things.
I have a great idea! Lets give Sean and Janine an all expense paid, one way ticket to go see their pal Hugo! Then revoke their damn passports!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment